Valentine's Day Songs for Elementary Spanish


El Día de San Valentín, also known as "El Día del Amor y la Amistad" or  "El Día de los Enamorados" is celebrated in the United States, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Cuba, Spain, Panamá, Paraguay, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic on February 14th.
With posts like this one I only hope I am saving some teachers time on the internet. I teach at the elementary level, so the songs I choose are basic and sometimes with little vocabulary. Here are my top choices:


El Día del Amor y la Amistad by Music with Sara (Bilingual)



Un amigo me enseño by Baby Radio




Los Corazones Amigos by César García



Corazón de melón by "Valentina y los valientes"



Nuestra Amistad by Plim Plim



Te Quiero by Barney




Te Quiero by Spanish Together


Here is a free resource to help you celebrate in your class.  Please stop by my store to grab it!

Have fun!
Carolina

Labels: ,